Friday, June 7, 2013

Washi Tape Decorated Gift Bag

100_7827

I love me some polka dots!  And I love me some washi tape! And I love free gift wrapping supplies!

IMG_6981

If you follow me on instagram you may remember seeing this pic of my loot from the community trash bin (let’s not call it a dumpster, OK?).

100_7825

I used three different washi tapes, a solid red, a grey polka dot and red with two lines of polka dots. I used the plain white paper handled bags.

100_7823

And just made a total of four stripes around the bag with the tape.  It repositions easily so I just kept straightening the tape until I was pleased with it.

100_7834

It only took 15 minutes to make.  I added some red and white netting for a “bow” and it was done!  Hope she likes it!

100_7839

I may be linking to some of these great parties!

signature21

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Hi Ellen
What adorable decorative gift bags. Washi tape is the greatest. Visiting from Diana Rambles Pin Me Linky Party.

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Oh My gosh! This is awesome. Love!
Karen

Crafts a la Mode said...

Beautiful bag. I love Washi tape!! Linda

Unknown said...

It looks brilliant - such a good idea & such a good find!

I would love for you to link this up at the Mommy Archive - we're focused on washi tape crafts this week, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x