Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday thoughts…

100_4293

I love petunias…this purple color is great…love the different shades!

100_4291

I just got these hanging plants a few weeks ago and they already are starting to wilt if not watered at least daily!  I am thinking there are too many plants jammed into the pots!

100_4288

I did stick some of those water globes in the pots and hope that helps. 

100_4286

A few weeks ago I ordered these {Farmhouse Vintage} Chicken Wire Crate with 4 Milk Bottles~~a set Of 2! 

100_4287

Today I got them and filled one of them with cut flowers from my flower garden.

100_4285

They are tiny, but very cool!

100_4283

Pretty cute, huh? 

100_4282

And there’s two of them, thinking it might be nice for a gift, or maybe I will just keep them both for me!

100_4279

I have been wanting to show how to make a fountain…thought this would be a great time to show you my cat drinking fountain bubbling fountain!

100_4276

Ours is also a souvenir keeper too since my son and I found the crystals in the fountain when we went crystal mining in Arkansas!  Anyway, more on the fountain later after Mama Kitty finishes with her drink. 

Signature

4 comments:

Terriea Kwong said...

Simply a nice flower arrangement with milk bottles and wire crate. Your blossoms brightening every day. Enjoy the beautiful summer. Are you into summer?

Maggie said...

I love petunias too. I bought one the other week to put in a hanging basket. It's a slightly different variety called Million Bells. Very pretty although it's been attacked by slugs. It seems to be recovering though. Maggie xx

Maggie said...

I love petunias too. I bought one the other week to put in a hanging basket. It's a slightly different variety called Million Bells. Very pretty although it's been attacked by slugs. It seems to be recovering though. Maggie xx

thrifty chic shop said...

Great blog! I just joined could you return the favor. Thanks so much indvance.